Photo by: MaggieC
BBLT Sandwich (Bacon, Blue Cheese, Lettuce and Tomato)
|Posted By:||sammysez||on 2011-01-20 14:53:55|
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 12 slices turkey bacon *
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 2 roma tomatoes, ripe
- optional avocado, ripe
- 2-4 Tbsp. blue cheese dressing, chilled **
Notes* can use smoked bacon or vegetarian bacon
** or use lower fat dressing of choice to reduce fat
- Fry bacon until crispy, then put on paper towel to drain off excess fat.
- Lightly toast the sourdough bread. Then put on paper towel to cool off.
- Spread 1/2-1 tablespoon of bleu cheese on each piece of toast.
- On two pieces of toast - add slices of bacon, then lettuce, next tomato slices, and finish it off with slices of avocado.
- Put your other pieces of toast on top and cut your sandwiches in half.
No reviews found!