Photo by: MaggieC
Strawberry Spinach Salad with Chicken & Gorgonzola
|Posted By:||tleach||on 2011-10-21 19:52:37|
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 6 hulled strawberries
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 oz. fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 lb. grilled chicken breasts
- crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Create the dressing by adding balsamic vinegar, 6 strawberries, salt and pepper to blender. Blend until pureed.
- While blending, slowly drizzle the 2 TBSP of olive oil into the dressing.
- Prepare salad: spinach, red onion, sliced strawberries. Drizzle with dressing. Add grilled chicken and gorgonzola.
Reviewed on May 05, 2013 18:59 - by Jazz537
Reviewed on May 15, 2012 17:40 - by Natalia
Reviewed on February 13, 2012 10:34 - by PaigeTurner
I made this recipe a few nights ago for my family and it was a huge hit. I will be making this one several times a month. Tons of flavor and pretty darn healthy! We all really loved the super easy, fresh dressing. (Like Ren, I made extra dressing).
Reviewed on November 14, 2011 17:59 - by Ren
Hip Hip Hooray! This salad rocks! My husband loved it and I loved it (and I rarely like salads with fruit in them - I know I'm in the minority on this). I doubled the dressing and made sure to slice the red onion in fine slices. "Add this one to the rotation!" says the husband. Will do for sure. :0)