Photo by: Ren
Baked Pesto Chicken
|Posted By:||mcaao123||on 2011-10-20 19:57:34|
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup(s) Buitoni Refrigerated Pesto with Basil
- 3 slice(s) plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
- Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from oven; top with tomatoes and cheese. Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Reviewed on September 05, 2012 21:19 - by Bellas-Bar
We recently tried this and it turned out wonderful. In fact, I can't remember enjoying any other chicken recipe more. This recipe got moved to my favorites folder and we will be making it again and again!
Reviewed on November 13, 2011 18:43 - by Ren
I really liked this. Good flavors. Quick to prepare which I like on a Sunday evening. I paired this with brown rice to try to be a bit healthier with my side dish choice and it was perfect. I'll be making this again for sure.