Photo by: foodlvr
Deviled Eggs Healthy Style
|Posted By:||foodlvr||on 2011-01-11 12:06:46|
This recipe simply substitutes light sour cream for mayonnaise. I swear I do not notice a flavor difference! Your guests won't either.
- 1 dozen eggs, cage free
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. minced yellow onion
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco
- salt & pepper
- Hard boil 1 dozen eggs, being careful not to crack eggs while cooking. Once eggs are cooled in refrigerator...
- Peel the eggs. Using a sharp knife, slice each egg in half, lengthwise. Gently remove the yolk halves and place in a small mixing bowl. Arrange the egg white halves on a serving platter.
- Using a fork, mash up the yolks and add mustard, sour cream, onion, tabasco, and a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Spoon egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve while cool.
No reviews found!