Photo by: MaggieC
|Posted By:||moeself||on 2011-09-09 07:12:37|
- 5 cup(s) watermelon cubes *
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon vodka
- 6 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
Notes* rind and seeds removed
- Place watermelon in blender. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour puree into a pitcher and keep very cold, even a little frozen to make it icy!
- For two Martinis, add one cup of watermelon puree, 1/4 cup of lemon vodka, two tablespoons of lime juice, and one tabelspoon each of cointreau and sugar to the blender with three to six ice cubes. Cover; blend until slushy.
- Makes a total of 6 large Martinis.
No reviews found!