Pulp Fiction Approved Milkshakes
|Posted By:||sammysez||on 2011-03-29 14:53:46|
The other day I ordered a pick-me-up drink at my local coffee shop that was a milkshake with espresso in it. I thought to myself, what if I put a different spin on this and created an even more adult milkshake???
- 4+ scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup ice cold milk
- 3 Tbsp. hershey's chocolate syrup *
- 3/4 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 oz. bourbon or vodka
- some sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 maraschino cherries
Notes* or hershey's strawberry topping
- Place ice cream, milk, chocolate syrup (or strawberry topping) and vanilla in a blender.
- Cover and blend on High until ingredients are well-combined and the shake is the desired thickness.
- Pour into coconut rimmed cocktail glass with a cherry garnish and enjoy.