Photo by: MaggieC
|Posted By:||jeweaver||on 2011-09-04 15:21:40|
- 6 cup(s) blueberries
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour *
- 6 Tbsp. sugar **
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 lemon ***
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup(s) cold, chopped unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup half and half
*** zest and juice
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine blueberries, 1/4 cup flour, 2 Tbsp sugar, orange juice, vanilla, lemon zest and juice. Pile into baking dish or pie plate.
- Combine remanining flour, 2 Tbsp sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in butter until course meal. Lightly toss with half and half until soft dough.
- Cobble the berry mix with dough.
- Bake 40 to 45 mins. Done when golden and bubbling.
No reviews found!