|Posted By:||Ren||on 2010-10-26 10:53:17|
A great cold weather dinner meal that warms you up. You can make this meal go further by serving a side of fresh steamed green beans tossed with a bit of butter, salt and pepper.
- 1+ lb. sirloin steak
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 6 oz. sliced mushrooms, fresh
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 package flat noodles
- some chopped parsley, fresh
- optional steamed green beans, fresh
- Cut 1 lb. sirloin steak into thin strips; brown slowly in 3 Tbsp. butter.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped onion, 6 oz. sliced, fresh mushrooms, 1/4 tsp. dry mustard, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper; cook until tender.
- Add an 8 oz. package of cream cheese, cubed, and 2/3 cup milk. Stir until cheese melts.
- Serve over (cooked to preferred doneness) flat noodles with fresh chopped parsley.