Photo by: Karen
Cajun Spiced Popcorn
|Posted By:||afterburn80||on 2011-03-04 15:41:50|
- 6 cup(s) popped popcorn
- 2 Tbsp. butter *
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
Notes* and 1-1/4 Tsp. butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the popped popcorn in a large roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter, paprika, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Pour over the popcorn and stir until it is somewhat evenly coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely. Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for later.
No reviews found!