Bleu Cheese Steak & Spinach Baked Potatoes
|Posted By:||Ren||on 2010-07-12 14:58:12|
This is SO SO SO easy to make and SO SO SO tasty. You can control the fat content in the recipe by increasing or decreasing the amount of steak and bleu cheese dressing as you prefer.
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- 2 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) bleu cheese dressing, fresh
- 1/2 small sliced/chopped red onion *
Notes* sweet onion can be substituted for a more gentle onion flavor
- Microwave potatoes in potato sack for 13-15 minutes OR bake potatoes in 425 degree oven for 40-60 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Grill steak to preferred doneness (160 degrees=medium). Remove from grill, let rest for 5 minutes, then slice steak into bite-size strips.
- To serve, roll each potato gently under your hand, cut an "X" in top of potato and press in and up on ends of potato. Top potatoes with beef strips, spinach, onion and drizzle with dressing.