Photo by: MaggieC
Turkey, Baby Greens, and Asiago Sandwich
|Posted By:||Ren||on 2010-10-14 11:53:38|
- 4 slices toasted wheat bread
- 2 tsp. country Dijon mustard
- 1 cup spring greens, fresh
- 2+ oz. shaved asiago cheese, deli
- 4+ oz. pepper turkey breast (sliced), deli
- some chips
- some green grapes
- Toast 4 slices of bread medium.
- Spread Dijon mustard on bottom bottom slice of bread.
- Add hefty handful of spring greens.
- Next, top with your shaved Asiago cheese and turkey.
- Lastly, put a of bread on top and cut sandwich in half and serve.
- It goes great with some sweet green grapes and a small serving of your favorite chips.
Reviewed on November 21, 2010 16:13 - by JuiceQueen
I nice change from your standard turkey sandwiches.
Reviewed on November 19, 2010 22:41 - by Bellas-Bar
The asiago is a great touch. I think I'll be buying it more often now :-)