Photo by: Karen
Apple Sage Pork Roast
|Posted By:||Natassia||on 2011-03-01 06:45:19|
- 4 tsp. chopped fresh sage
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 2 3/4 lb. pork loin roast
- 1 12 oz. jar pork gravy or bistro au jus (heinz)
- 4 Gala apples
- Mix sage, garlic, salt and pepper in a small cup. Spread over top of pork.
- Place gravy in a 4qt or larger slow cooker. Core 2 apples and coarsely chop. Add to gravy. Place pork on top.
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 7 hours. Core and cut remaining two apples into 8 wedges a piece. Add to slow cooker for last hour of cooking.
- Remove pork and apple wedges to tray; let stand. Remove chopped apple with slotted spoon to a food processor. Puree. Add 1 cup of cooking liquid to apple puree; warm. Slice pork; serve with apple wedges and apple gravy.
No reviews found!