Photo by: MaggieC
Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich
|Posted By:||Ren||on 2010-09-20 14:21:10|
- 2 English muffins
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 2 Morning Star sausage patties
- Cook 3 sausages and cut in half (or 2/3 saucettes)
- Cook 2 beaten eggs into 2 separate scrambled circles
- Toast english muffins and butter them generously.
- Build sandwich, adding sliced cheese
Reviewed on November 28, 2011 13:19 - by Bellas-Bar
A great quickie option..
Reviewed on September 26, 2011 21:34 - by Jahzi
The perfect bfast for veggiesand non veggies!
Reviewed on August 27, 2011 09:59 - by zukakog
We've been making these for a few years now. I was surprised to come across the recipe here! I use a can, with the top and bottoms cut off as egg molds.
Reviewed on December 09, 2010 13:33 - by PaigeTurner
Lately I need a warm and more filling breakfast to get me through the morning, but I don't want to overdo it with calories and fat. This is great! You can even try just using the egg white instead of both the white and yolk shave down some of the fat calories. Yum!!!