Portobello Mushroom Bleu Cheese Burger
|Posted By:||Ren||on 2010-09-13 12:29:27|
My mouth is watering just thinking about making this recipe! One night I just found some tasty things in the refrigerator to add to my beloved portobello mushroom purchase, and with the help of my skilled husband on the grill, we had ourselves a masterpiece.
This is a great meal to impress guests with or just have at home with the family and is easy to prepare. Perfect!
- 1 package hamburger buns
- 1 1/3+ lb. ground beef 85/15
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 1 package bleu cheese crumbles, dairy
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 1 small sliced sweet onion
- 1 large bunch red grapes
- Mix ground beef, yellow onion, and worcestershire sauce together and form 4 patties.
- Gently rinse mushrooms, cut off excess stemage, pat dry, set aside
- Grill burgers to preferred doneness and lightly grill mushrooms and toast the buns.
- Burger should be assembled (from bottom up): bun bottom, patty, bleu cheese crumbles, mushroom, onion slices, lettuce, bun top.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
- Sit at dinner table in heaven as you enjoy your hamburger.