Skinnier Blue Agave Margarita
|Posted By:||jonnabeal||on 2012-07-20 11:49:17|
Got the idea from a restaurant, and after a few practice runs, I came up with a great tasting summer drink. Doing the calorie math, each serving is only about 130 calories or so!
- 1 shaker
- lots of crushed ice
- 1 large lime
- 3 oz. Blue Agave Silver Tequila
- 1 oz. Triple Sec
- 1+ Tbsp. raw agave nectar
- Fill shaker with crushed ice, then pour in tequila, triple sec, nectar, and juice of one lime (juice that thing really well!).
- Shake, then pour over two glasses half full of more crushed ice.
- Stir contents of glass very well with straw.
*Can top glass with salt and/or lime wedge for garnish. Yum!