Photo by: MaggieC
|Posted By:||Flake||on 2011-07-06 07:37:56|
- 2 litres water
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 medium thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 medium thinly sliced lemon
- 12 small spearmint leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and let flavors blend overnight.
- Drink the entire pitcher by the end of each day.
Reviewed on November 26, 2011 10:23 - by aprilj
With all of the wine and rich foods over the holidays, it's nice to be reminded of something so simple, yet so perfect that goes with any meal. Or it can be just around for whenever you're thirsty! My husband doesn't think about drinking water often enough, and with a little bit of added lemon or cucumber (the cucumber reminds me of a lovely spa!), water is actually one of the most tasty refreshing beverages out there. Love this!