Photo by: MaggieC
Chicken Alfredo Biscuit Casserole
|Posted By:||countrycook||on 2011-06-28 13:13:49|
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1, 16 oz. jar alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups thawed frozen broccoli
- 1/4 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Cook mushrooms and onion in butter, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce, milk, chicken, broccoli and basil. Cook until mixture is thoroughly heated and bubbly, stirring constantly. Spoon into baking dish.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half crosswise. Arrange around edge of baking dish, overlapping slightly. Drizzle biscuits with melted butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Reviewed on May 13, 2013 17:16 - by nikkic303
This is a quick and easy recipe that is easily changed by using different sauces and vegetables. I usually spice it up a bit with different herbs and spices too.
Reviewed on August 26, 2012 16:18 - by ambersavage1
my husband, my kids, and i all absolutely loved this recipe!!!! definitely a winner!!!