Photo by: MaggieC
Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin
|Posted By:||StephanieB1983||on 2011-06-15 10:37:24|
- 2, 3/4 lb. each pork tenderloins
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. buttermilk
- 2 tsp. minced thyme leaves, fresh
- 1-2 tsp. garlic salt
- 2/3 cup(s) bread crumbs
- kitchen twine
- Place tenderloins side by side and tie together with kitchen string.
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, buttermilk, thyme, and garlic salt; spread over surface of meat.
- Press crumbs onto meat. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Cover and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 35-40 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove string before slicing.
No reviews found!