Chili Seasoned Potato Wedges
|Posted By:||mpaedu||on 2012-01-27 09:32:25|
- 6-8 medium cut into wedges, potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. chili powder
1. Scrub potatoes and rinse under cold water. Pat dry.
2. Cut potatoes into wedges or thin steak fries (about 6-8 wedges per potato).
3. Using a large mixing bowl, toss potatoes in oil. Or, put oil and potato wedges in a gallon-sized ziplock bag, seal, and shake to coat. (Or, use a large bowl with a tight-fitting lid, and shake to coat.)
4. In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients thoroughly. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Or, add seasonings to bag, seal, and shake to coat.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread potatoes in a single layer on an ungreased non-stick* baking sheet.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until potatoes test done with a fork. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
*If using another kind of baking sheet, either grease the sheet first, or use a layer of parchment paper.