Photo by: MaggieC
Mussels in Wine Sauce
|Posted By:||TorontoGirl||on 2012-01-20 23:26:15|
- 2 lb. scrubbed/debeareded mussels
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cup(s) broth (your choice)
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (or to taste)
- kosher salt to taste
- Warm the olive oil in a pan or pot over medium heat.
- Add garlic in and stir for about 15 sec, then add in mussels and stir for about 1 min.
- Pour in broth and wine, and toss chopped parsley leaves on top.
- Cover and allow to steam for 8 min.
- Serve in bowl with a portion of the steaming liquid, or ladle over pasta if desired.
**goes great with fries or crusty bread
No reviews found!