Photo by: Karen
Baked Hot Wings
|Posted By:||roelall||on 2011-05-18 10:44:10|
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Frank's RedHot Sauce
- 20 chicken wings
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Place the flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt and into a resealable plastic bag, and shake to mix. Add the chicken wings, seal, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk together the oil and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the wings into the mixture, and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes.
- Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
Reviewed on July 16, 2011 19:15 - by cookiecaroline
These turned out great, just as good as the ones you buy! Franks has a hot sauce meant just for hot wings, very tasty!
Reviewed on June 08, 2011 05:53 - by Rkennedy
this is not a lower calorie alternative, but the clean up is so, so much easier.