Photo by: MadisonM
|Posted By:||MadisonM||on 2011-05-17 15:21:33|
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup strain to remove seeds fresh watermelon puree
- 3 Tbsp. simple syrup
- 3/4 cup cold water
- ice cubes
- optoinal watermelon wedge or lemon wedge
- Mix/stir all ingredients together and serve over the ice. Garnish with a little watermelon or lemon wedge.
- Want to add some pizazz? You can make this a sparkling like/spritzy drink and change out 1/3 (1/4 cup) or more of the water with seltzer or sparkling water OR, you can turn this into an adult beverage and add a splash of your favorite vodka. :0)
- * You can make your own simple syrup easily: Simmer one part water to one part sugar until sugar has dissolved. Let cool. OR, you can go speedier and simmer one part sugar with half as much water, and once it has dissolved, add the second half of the water, cold, which cools the syrup mixture down much more quickly.
No reviews found!