Photo by: Karen
Pepperoni Pasta Salad
|Posted By:||smansfield1||on 2011-05-17 14:01:42|
- 16 oz. tri-colored pasta
- 2 pkg. cut into quarters pepperoni slices
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese
- 14 oz. drained & sliced black olives
- 1 chopped tomato
- 16 oz. Italian dressing
- Chop broccoli into bite size pieces and place into boiling water for about 2 minutes, just until it turns bright green. Do NOT cook all the way.
- Drain broccoli and set aside.
- Bring pasta to a boil.
- While pasta is boiling, chop the tomato, cheese and pepperoni.
- Drain pasta and place into large serving bowl.
- Add pepperoni, broccoli, cheese, black olives and tomatoes.
- Mix in Italian dressing to desired texture and taste.
- Chill in refrigerator.
No reviews found!