Photo by: smansfield1
Fast Fruity Delight
|Posted By:||smansfield1||on 2011-05-17 12:49:16|
- 1, 3 oz. pkg. Jello (your choice)
- 3/4 cup(s) boiling water
- 2 cups frozen fruit (your choice)
- 1 cup(s) Cool Whip
- Add boiling water to 1 pkg (3oz) Jell-O gelatin in large bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in 2 cups frozen fruit until gelatin starts to thicken. Add 1/2 cup gelatin mixture into Cool Whip; stir with whisk until blended. Spoon into 4 dessert cups; cover with remaining gelatin mixture.
- Regrigerate for 15 minutes or until frim.
Reviewed on June 20, 2011 22:02 - by Natassia
Tasty , light and a refreshing change to our normal dessert options.
Reviewed on May 17, 2011 17:18 - by smansfield1
Super easy dessert that can be customized to what ever flavor you'd like or what ever fruit is in season!