Photo by: MaggieC
|Posted By:||Chef-Ilian||on 2011-05-12 15:01:18|
- 2 heads drained romaine lettuce
- 1 clove crushed garlic *
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 juiced lemon
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese **
- black pepper (to taste)
Notes* with a pinch of salt and a tad of EVOO
** plus more
- To make dressing: Rub the crushed garlic in the interior of the salad bowl, mash up the anchovies, whisk the egg yolks, add the mustard, lemon juice and water until the mixture is smooth. Slowly pour the olive oil to emulsify. Add the Parmesan cheese, a pinch of salt and ground black pepper.
- Cut lettuce or leave whole (depends how you like it) toss with dressing and serve and Enjoy!!
- *You can add grilled chicken, beef, fish, other veggies* depending on preference.
Reviewed on May 16, 2011 03:35 - by MaggieC