Photo by: 44georgia
Good Ol' Cold Potato Salad
|Posted By:||44georgia||on 2011-01-24 12:05:55|
I try to reduce the fat by using light sour cream instead of mayo.
- 3 lb. potatoes
- 5 hard boiled eggs, cage free
- 3/8 cup chopped red onion
- 3/8 cup chopped celery
- 2/3+ cup light sour cream
- 1 1/2+ Tbsp. Dijon mustard *
- salt & pepper
- 2-3 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 1 thinly sliced English cucumber
Notes* or deli mustard
- Peel, cut into 1/2 cubes, and cook potatoes until tender in salted boiling water. Hard boil 5 eggs. Cool both the potatoes and eggs.
- Chop eggs.
- Combine potatoes, egg, onions, and celery.
- Stir in sour cream, mustard, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Top with additional toppings if desired, or serve them on the side.
No reviews found!