Baked Salmon with Oregano
|Posted By:||Flake||on 2011-05-11 10:53:03|
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 pieces 1'' thick skinless salmon fillets
- 1+1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp cut into small peices butter
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley *
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Use the oil to grease a shallow baking dish that is large enough to fit the fillets in a single layer. Arrange the fish in the dish and turn to coat with the oil. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper. Dot with the butter and cover with foil.
- Bake until the flesh is cooked through but still very juicy, 20 to 24 minutes. Serve topped with the pan juices and parsley (if using).
- Recipe Notes: Make this dish ahead or make extras for fast meals. Store extra portions in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, arrange the fillets in a baking dish, cover, and bake at 350 degrees F until heated through, 5 to 8 minutes. Or serve the fillets cold or at room temperature mixed with vinegar and oil for a fish salad.
Nutritional Facts per serving:
CALORIES 402.2 CAL
FAT 28 G
SATURATED FAT 7.3 G
SODIUM 411.9 MG
CARBOHYDRATES 0.9 G
TOTAL SUGARS 0.2 G
DIETARY FIBER 0.3 G
PROTEIN 34.9 G